After reviewing all the entries over the past month, our highly regarded judges have all submitted their marks and we can now announce the finalists for the very first US OSPAs. In only its first year, we received a very high number of quality entries and the judges were very impressed by the standard of the entries.
The winners of each category will be announced on the night (details below).
Here are our 2016 US OSPA Finalists:
Best In-House Security Manager/Director
- Justin S. Smith
- Shane Colbert
- Raymond Gerwitz Jr.
- Tim Mueller
- Victor W. Moncrieffe II
Best In-House Security Team
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Global Security and Resilience Team
- Deloitte US Firms Office of Security
- Technology Risk Security Consulting
- Wyndham Worldwide
- 11th Security Forces Group
Best Contract Security Company
- Allied Universal
- Apollo International
- Genentech Security
- Global Elite Group
- Security Engineers, Inc.
Best Security Consultant
- David G. Aggleton, CPP CSC
- Hillard Heintze
- James Duncan Alves, Jr, CPP
- Jeffrey D. Zwirn, CPP, CFPS, CFE, FACFEI, CHS-IV, SET, CCI, FASI&T, MBAT, President
- Scott McChesney
Best Customer Service Initiative
- Allied Universal / Elite Branch at Frenchman\’s Creek
- Axis Communications
- Charles \”Chuck\” Andrews
Best Security Training Initiative
- Alan J. Robinson and Tom Patire
- Allied Universal Learning & Development
- Cox Corporate Services and Enterprise Security
- Mark Quimby, Manager of Training, Security Engineers, Inc.
- Peter Van Beek
Best Security Manufacturer
- American Science and Engineering, Inc.
- Dahua Technology USA
- Genetec Inc.
- Orion Entrance Control, Inc.
Best Integrator/Solution Provider
- Convergint Technologies
- Honeywell Building Solutions
- Integrity Advocate
- SARC + IDIS Partnership
- Tyco Integrated Security (TycoIS)
Best Contract Security Officer
- Christian Sorto
- Edmond Amirkhanian
- Lieutenant Todd Uhler
- Peter Abuan
Don’t forget that you can still buy tickets to the awards night on the 14th September in Orlando. Please complete the Booking Form or click here to visit the registration page and book your tickets ($125). The ceremony will be a great opportunity to join your peers and colleagues from across the industry and around the globe to honor the winners of the inaugural OSPA awards ceremony. The special celebratory event opens with a cocktail reception followed by the awards presentation and a buffet dinner and drinks. The celebration continues with live music, dancing, and plenty of networking opportunities.