Entry to the 2020 US Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) has opened and the event organisers are calling for nominations.
The US OSPAs, sponsored by TEAM Software, are part of a global awards scheme currently running in 12 countries to recognise and reward outstanding performance across the security sector. Now in their fifth year, the OSPAs have partnered with ASIS International to deliver the US awards at Global Security Exchange (GSX) on 22nd September in Atlanta.
Entry is open until 6th July 2020 and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Information Security Company
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
The questions and criteria for each category can be found at us.theospas.com/enter/
These awards provide the opportunity to acknowledge excellence and innovation of individuals and organisations who play a vital role in safeguarding companies and communities.
Judging of the awards will be undertaken by an independent panel who have been nominated by many of the leading security associations.