Entry to the 2023 US Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) is now open through to 14 June 2023.
For the eighth consecutive year, the OSPAs have partnered with ASIS International to deliver the US Awards.
These awards provide the opportunity to acknowledge excellence and innovation of individuals and organisations who play a vital role in safeguarding communities.
The OSPAs are free to enter, and nominations are invited in these categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
The judges are selected by the leading security associations across America who proactively support and participate in these awards. All judges sign up to an ethics policy and mark independently.
Winners will be announced at Global Security Exchange (GSX) – taking place in Dallas, Texas – 11-13 September 2023.
Becoming a sponsor of the US OSPAs will associate your brand with excellence and best practice and enable you to reach thousands of security industry professionals before, during and after the event. Sponsors will be profiled not only in the United States but around the world. Check out the sponsorship brochure here.
TEAM Software by WorkWave are headline sponsor of the OSPAs in the US.